I’ve become quite fond of Twitter after using it for the past couple of years. It’s a great way to maintain direct contact with pals and colleagues as well as keeping up on the latest projects and links posted by fellow designers. I use it every day and it’s great. I’d like to take this opportunity to give a few shout-outs to interesting people I follow.
This is by no means a “must follow” list, just a condensed list of people I enjoy watching as they post new work or interesting things in general with a design focus. The majority of these links are individuals rather then companies or agencies. Here we go in no particular order.
• @nopattern – Chuck Anderson
• @JoshuaDavis – Joshua Davis
• @vpieters – Veerle Pieters
• @abduzeedo – Fabio Sasso
• @cameronmoll – Cameron Moll
• @jonburgerman – Jon Burgerman
• @ISO50 – Scott Hansen
• @JamFactory – Gavin Strange
• @Natzke – Erik Natzke
• @hydro74 – Joshua Smith
• @MWM_Graphics – Matt W. Moore
• @draplin – Draplin Design Co.
• @nickvegas – Nick Campbell
• @bartondamer – Barton Damer
• @markweaver – Mark Weaver
• @alexVaranese – Alex Varanese
• @flight404 – Robert Hodgin
• @justinmaller – Justin Maller
• @ollymoss – Olly Moss
• @brendandawes – Brendan Dawes
• @robdobi – Rob Dobi
• @icreature – Invisible Creature
• @MondoNews – Justin Ishmael
• @DaveMckean – Dave McKean
• @brand_nu – Radim Malinic
• @adellecharles – Adelle Charles
• @Wanken – Shelby White
• @Friendswithyou – Friends with You
Enjoy! And while you’re at it, why not drop by and say hello: @Signalnoise.
It’s been a pleasure to get to know you via internet/social media. Keep up the great work, James! Thanks for the support.
Thanks for the plug, man. Much appreciated.
Keep rockin’, guys.
so cool i made it to the list!
oh hold on, i aint in there.
well, at least i made it to the comments.
Nice little round up you got here. Some new ones here that I was not already following, and they are all quality people.
I am going to be doing a similar twitter list latter this month on my blog.
Thanks for sharing James.
Thanks for the link—greatly appreciated!