Today is the day DRIVE is released on Blu-Ray in North America, and to celebrate one of the most talked-about movies of 2011 Signalnoise and Mystery Box has put together a little package of goodies available to download.
Since a lot of people will be grabbing the Blu-Ray today, included in the download you will get a PDF version of my own DRIVE Blu-Ray sleeve design all ready for print. I designed everything up proper and cut out all the marketing boloney. For the fans. Here’s what you do:
1. Download the ZIP file here: Signalnoise DRIVE Blu-ray cover.
2. Unzip that sucker and open signalnoise_drivebluray.pdf.
3. Print that thing, preferably on an 8.5″ x 14″ paper at 100%.
4. Cut along the crop marks, use a knife and ruler for maximum results.
5. Slip it into your DRIVE Blu-Ray case. Done.
Along with the Blu-Ray cover we have included a couple of iPhone and iPad wallpapers to sweeten the deal. Add some hot pink to your favorite mobile device. Enjoy!