I’m excited to announce the launch of the Signalnoise Retro Poster Competition. I always enjoy having little contests and giveaways here on the blog and on Twitter, but up until now there has been very little participation outside of commenting or retweeting. That changes now, the floor will be given to you to design your own retro or vintage poster. Here are the simple guidelines on how you enter:
1. Download the poster template (PSD, 44k).
2. Design your retro or vintage inspired poster.
3. Upload your poster to the Signalnoise Flickr group with “Signalnoise Retro Poster Competition entry” written somewhere in the description.
4. Eat a sandwich, you deserve it after all your hard work.
So, what will you win? I wanted to offer a bunch of goodies to make this competition really worth while, so I will be awarding the winner a bunch of posters not available in the Signalnoise Store and some other fun stuff. Here is the rundown of the gear you see in the photo above:
• Tron Legacy poster, 18 x 24
• Wordburglar poster, 18 x 24
• FITC Awards Party poster, 18 x 24
• Broadcast art show poster, 18 x 24
• 2010 mini poster, 11 x 17 canvas print
• Signalnoise Classic t-shirt in your size
• 4 gold foil Signalnoise logo stickers
• 4 Signalnoise logo stickers
• 3 Signalnoise wordmark stickers
• 4 Signalnoise buttons
The deadline for entries will be midnight on November 15, 2010 (competition now closed). Anyone can enter and you may create as many entries as you wish. Once we reach the deadline I will judge all entries to select 5 honorable mentions and the 1 grand prize winner who will receive all the loot you see above. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, best of luck!
EDIT: Competition is now closed. I’ll be posting the entries in the next few days. Stay tuned!