For those who didn’t know, I did a live design discussion via DesignChat last night. Ryan from DesignChat and Mashable set up the video chat and things ran smooth and by the numbers, had a great time answering questions and watching viewers react in the little chat window. This is the first interview of this kind I’ve ever done and had a blast.
During the chat I cited some of my favorite designers and websites as inspirations, but because they flew by so fast, here is a little wrap-up of some websites to check out:
• Nopattern: The colorful art of Chuck Anderson
• Iso50: The visual work of Scott Hansen
• Joshuadavis.com: Computational and dynamic abstraction
• Cole Rise: Brilliant photographer, lovely ambiance
• Lucia Holm: Photographic self portrait extraordinaire
• Robert Hodgin: Artistic Processing programmer
• Roger Dean: Fantastic 1970s psychedelic painter
• Laundrymat: Motion company who animated the VH1 campaign
If I forgot any links or artists that caught your interest, do let me know in the comments and I’ll update the list. Thanks again to everyone who tuned in, great time.